Wednesday, January 26, 2011

This last week and a half has been crazy! I moved from apartment 204 to 207. I love my new roommates! They are amazing girls! My classes are going great and I had my first experience with a testing center. The most awkward 45 minutes of my life. You go into this giant room filled with desks and classical music. Not an empty seat in the whole place. I got a 90%! So that's good for my first official college test. I also have another tomorrow and one Friday. It's been fun spending half my life studying. This last weekend I went on a trip to Idaho Falls with my friends. I introduced them to Mongolian Grill! it was so delicious! So this last week I dropped a table on my foot. It's pretty black and blue. Hurts a little. But it's all good. It was so dumb though. The table crashed down and not a single person got up to help me. Jerks! Haha. It's cool though. It was pretty funny. As you can see from my picture my friends and I had a little too much fun with some red-vines. I think I look like Mario. You know.... from the Nintendo 64! Haha. I went with my new roommate Carissa to her friends house. Where we had a dance party to Spice Girls, Backstreet Boys, and N'Sync.... Did I forget to mention that these friends are male??? Hahah! I was so much fun. Well. I haven't been doing much.. so that's why I haven't been writing a ton. But I am liking it here. I Have made a lot of friends and have had many fun experiences. Tonight we're gonna have a movie/game night. Oh! And I am learning EspaƱol! My conversations with my friends Dawn, Reyven, and Gaby have to be at least 80% in Spanish! It is so much fun! I am having a blast! I'll try to be better about writing more often!
Love you all!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for posting sweetie! Makes my day to know what your doing and that your heart is in a good place! I miss your quirky fun around here but the mustache makes up for it ;) and only you can pull it off! I am very proud of you keep up the good work! I love you all to pieces and remember...... "boys are icky until your 30 and get your college education and mortgage first!" :0)

    ReplyDelete