Monday, January 31, 2011

So... As some of you may not know.. I had some huge issues with my roommates when I first got here. They just weren't living the kind of life that I want to live.. So I moved! And this is my new roommate Carissa! We bonded instantly and have been having fun together ever since! I love my new apartment. There are two other girls who are sisters. Kerstin and Brita. They are also pretty awesome. So... Last week I was busy with tests :( I got an 84% on my other one. But A's and B's are good. I am kinda nervous for the one tomorrow.. American Foundations.. All about the constitution and what not. I mean it's interesting and all, but my teacher is monotonous and puts me to sleep almost everyday. Saturday was kinda a sad yet good day. My little boy Max is now resting on the other side of the veil. I was really upset at first because I was kinda in shock. I don't remember life with out him. So some of my girlfriends and I decided to have a little party to celebrate him.... When I found out that our church believes animals go to Heaven!!! I've always wondered but never had read anything doctrinal. But it is true! I will see my little Maxi-pad again! It was such a joyous time. Oh, and by the way we celebrated with wings and lemonade! It was so good! We then went to see the BYU group Vocal Point!!! Oh my goodness were these men AMAZING!!!! I suggest anyone see them perform if given the opportunity! Something I have noticed since I've been here is I have learned to appreciate and try more, new things. For example.. every weekend I am attending some sort of acapella or theater function. I have also found that I really do like avacado! Yummy! My dating life is still super lame... But it's cause I always busy. I really need to make some time to get out and do something before I go cookoo. Well. That's all for now. Hopefully I'll have some more adventures to tell you about this week!

No comments:

Post a Comment